Product descriptionThey are designed to be installed on power oil transformers and pipeline systems at transformer oil entry points, both in the middle (section) and at the ends of pipelines, as maintenance-free shut-off devices.
Nominal working pressure PN – 0,63 MPa
Nominal bore DN – from 50 to 200 mm
Differences between fluorosilicone products and MBS-rubber products:
- low compression deformation, i.e. they do not lose their elasticity, nor do they become excessively soft or brittle;
- reduced opening/closing torque;
- good heat and cold resistance (operating temperature range -60°C to +200°C);
- higher resistance to aggressive liquids and gases;
- more flexible and durable;
- very high resistance to ozone and solar radiation;
- resistance to ageing even under extreme conditions.