A high-tech microprocessor system for monitoring the cooling system with the optional possibility of integrating a power transformer cooling control system into it.
THE SYSTEM HAS IN ITS COMPOSITION:
- A set of environmental sensors, transformer windings and other components;
- A microprocessor that processes incoming information;
- Optional power panel to which pump and fan contactors are connected.
- Flexible monitoring of the temperature state of the transformer;
- Inclusion of elements of the cooling system;
- Maintaining the transformer temperature at a programmatically set level;
- The inclusion of elements of the cooling system in advance, with a sharp, nonfalling increase in the temperature level;
- Programmable transformer cooling schedule.
The basic functionality of the cooling system monitoring system allows you to record and analyze the temperature graph.