Butterfly valves (rubber and fluorosilicone seal) BFV50 – BFV200
Product descriptionDesigned for installation on power oil transformers and pipeline systems in places where transformer oil passes, both in the middle (cutting) and at the ends of pipelines, as shutoff devices that do not require special maintenance.
– The main technical data are shown in Table 1.
All materials, components and structural characteristics allow the use of the shutter when:
- ambient temperature from -60°C to +50°C;
- climatic design according to GOST 15150.
100% of products pass control tests:
- Visual inspection;
- Instrumental control for compliance with CD;
- Leakproofness test with an increased pressure of 6.3 kgf/cm2 for 1 minute;
- Check for functionality (operability).
THE INNOVATIVE NEXT SERIES OF VALVES with fluorosilicone seals
2 times more economical, 8 times more durable!
DN50, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200
STANDARD SIZES OF BUTTERFLY VALVES
Overall, installation and connection dimensions of the butterfly valves with a conditional passage of the 50, 80, 100 мм
Overall, installation and connection dimensions of the butterfly valves with conditional passage 125, 150, 200 мм
– The products are certified and certified by ROSATOM Concern;
– All components from domestic manufacturers;
– Seals made of oil- and gasoline-resistant rubber or fluorosilicone;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– The possibility of painting in any color;
– The valves are manufactured using modern components and taking care of the