Arrow oil level indicator type MC1, МС2
- to determine the level of liquid dielectric in the expander of an oil transformer or other apparatus during its operation;
- to establish a normal oil level in the expander when filling the transformer with it;
- for issuing an electrical signal at minimum and maximum operating oil levels in the expander.
– Climatic design and placement category 1 according to GOST 15150-69;
– Degree of protection IP56 according to GOST 14254-2015;
– Oil indicator position – vertical;
– The value of the main electrical parameters of the contacts must correspond to Table 1.
MC type oil indicators are installed on expanders of small, medium and large transformers of voltage class 35-500 kV.
The MC1 series oil indicators have an axial lever drive. It is installed in the tank of the main tank of the transformer.
Two versions of these oil indicators are available:
– the lever float moves under the film protection, floating in oil;
– the lever float moves inside the film protection, without contact with oil.
The MC2 series oil indicators are equipped with a radial drive and a float.
Options available to order:
– redundant switching system;
– digital output 4-20mA.
The MC series oil indicators are manufactured using modern components and taking care of the environment.
– The products are certified by ROSATOM Concern;
– Possibility of technical customization;
– Production experience of more than 15 years;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– Floats made of foamed polymer;
– Depending on the wishes of the customer, special execution is possible: any color, number of cable entries, connection dimensions, housing materials or seals (rubber or fluorosilicone);
– 5 years warranty.