Kovalev’s oil level indicators type МСК1 и МСК2
- to determine the level of liquid dielectric (hereinafter referred to as oil) in the expander of an oil transformer or other apparatus during its operation;
- to establish a normal oil level in the expander when filling the transformer with it;
- for issuing an electrical signal at minimum and maximum operating oil levels in the expander.
– Climatic design and accommodation category according to GOST 15150-69;
– Degree of protection IP56 according to GOST 14254-2015;
– The position of the oil indicator is inclined;
– The value of the main electrical parameters of the contacts must correspond to Table 1.
The MCK oil level indicators were developed by the designer M.S. Kovalev.
They are fully adapted to Russian operating conditions. They are characterized by high-quality components and a high degree of reliability.
Axial and radial versions of this type of oil indicator are available to order.
Options available to order:
– redundant switching system;
– digital output 4-20 mA.
The MCK series oil level indicators are manufactured using modern components and with care for the environment.
– The products are certified by ROSATOM Concern;
– Production experience of more than 15 years;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Possibility of technical customization;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– Floats made of foamed polymer;
– Depending on the customer’s wishes, special execution is possible: any RAL color, number of cable entries, connection dimensions, housing materials or seals (rubber or fluorosilicone);
– 5 years warranty.