Buchholz gaz relay type ABR-50 and ABR-80
Product descriptionThe gas relay is designed to protect oil-filled transformers, autotransformers and reactors with an expander. They provide protection against damage inside the tank, in which gas is released, the oil level is lowered or the oil flow from the tank to the expander occurs.
– The value of the main electrical parameters of the contacts must correspond to Table 1.
The setpoint of the relay operation according to the oil flow rate, the conditional passage
are indicated in the relay passport and must correspond to one of the values according to Table 2.
– The products are certified by ROSATOM Concern;
– Original design;
– All components from domestic manufacturers;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– Floats made of foamed polymer;
– Relays are manufactured using modern components and taking care of the
– 5-year warranty.