Оil level indicator MS1
Oil level gauge for transformers MESSKO MTO series
TXpert™ Ready liquid level indicator Comem eOLI
Qualitrol® 032/042/045 & AKM 44712/34725 large oil level indicators
Product descriptionThe oil level indicator is designed to indicate the oil level in the expander of a power transformer during operation:
- to determine the oil level in the oil conservator of a power transformer during operation;
- to determine the normal oil level in the oil conservator when filling the transformer;
- to issue an electrical signal at high and low critical levels of oil in the oil conservator.
The oil indicator consists of a sealed casing, a scale with a pointer mechanism, a float and a lever actuator. The pointer of the MS1 is connected to the indicator by means of a lever actuator and two interacting magnets. The magnet fields interact through the sealed casing wall and move synchronously depending on the position of the float and transmit a rotary movement to the pointer.
- indication of current oil level, MIN and MAX levels;
- Number of contacts: 2, 4, 6;
- contacts can be either magnetically controlled (reed switches) or microswitches
Possibility of 4…20 mA sensor installation