Product descriptionA control valve with a specially designed nozzle provides an equal percent characteristic curve and thus a significant improvement over the entire operating range. In addition, it has significant advantages in minimizing cavitation and noise levels, as well as reducing dynamic torques.
Such valves are suitable for a wide range of applications, be it low temperatures up to -196°C and high temperatures up to +815 °C. They can also be used without problems for media in aggregated states – liquid, gaseous or in the form of steam.
- DN 80 — DN 900, from 3 to 36 inches*
- Class from 150 to 900, PN from 10 to 160
- Steel, stainless steel and special alloys
- Metal seal
- Temperatures from -196°C to +815°C
- Seals on both sides depending on the amount of leakage A
- Fire safety in accordance with API 607
- Lower torques
- Better control accuracy
- Light weight and compact
- Low operating costs
- Easy replacement of the nozzle
- Zero leakage
- Can be used in harsh conditions