SAFETY VALVE for distribution transformers
Product descriptionThe safety valve is designed to relieve pressure in case of an emergency increase. Principle of operation: when the pressure in the pipeline, tank, transformer tank rises above the set limit, the valve moves upwards together with the gasket, thereby releasing excess pressure. When the pressure drops to the permissible values, the spring returns the valve to its original position, while the tightness of the valve remains. The installation can be both internal and external. Permissible ambient temperature: -60 to +80 C.
– Body parts made of brass;
– Valve stem, spring and fasteners made of stainless steel;
– All components from domestic manufacturers;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– The valve is manufactured using modern components and taking care of the environment;
– 5 years warranty.