Product descriptionThe transformer's direct-flow pump operates in a constant mode, creating pressure in the system and providing continuous cooling of the traction transformer.
The ramjet pump consists of a steel housing, an electric motor built into it,
designed to work in hot transformer oil, and an impeller made of stainless
steel. The design of the pump housing and impeller does not reduce the
conditional passage of the pipeline in the disconnected state.
– Conditional passage DN200 mm.
– The working medium is transformer oil.
– Capacity – 100 m3/h at a head of 1.5 m.
– Head – 4 m.
– The temperature range of the pump is from minus 60 C to plus 90 C.
– The maximum temperature of the pumped transformer oil is plus 115 C.
– The power of the electric motor is 3 kW.
– Rated voltage – 3 F, 380 V, 50 Hz.
– Rated current – 7.5 A.
– The multiplicity of the starting current is 10.
– All components from domestic manufacturers;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– Possibility of painting in any color;
– Pumps are manufactured using modern components and with care for