PBV DEVICE (switch without excitation)
Product descriptionDesigned for installation on power oil transformers and systems for voltage regulation – changing the transformation coefficient. This product is controlled when the transformer is switched off.
The load level usually changes over time due to existing seasonal fluctuations. Changing the load, in turn, entails the need to regulate the voltage in the network. Maintaining the voltage level within certain limits is a critical condition for consumers. Voltage regulation can be carried out using PBV devices built into the transformer design. By changing the number of turns and windings included in the operation, these devices change the transformation coefficient.
Rated voltage – 35 kV, currents: 320, 720, 1000, 1250, 1600 A.
– Compact, time-tested design;
– All components from domestic manufacturers;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– The possibility of painting in any color.