Cryogenic shut-off flow valve
Product descriptionShut-off valves perform the function of blocking the flow of the working medium on the filling lines of cryogenic tanks, as well as disconnecting individual sections of pipelines or consumers for the possibility of rapid maintenance of equipment or the main line.
The values of the operating pressure of the cryogenic shut-off valve can reach a value of 50 bar, at operating temperatures in the range from – 196 ° C to +120 ° C. Based on the customer’s needs, the products can be manufactured with a flange or butt welded joint.
- Operating temperature range – from -196°C to +120°C
- Maximum pressure, MPa – 5
- Conditional passage – DN 40, DN32, DN25, Dn10
- Housing material – Steel 12x18n10t
- Connection type – Flanges for welding Ø45, Ø38, Ø32, Ø14 according to conditional passages
- Through cryogenic valves are made of stainless steel, which makes the structure more wear-resistant and guarantees long-term operation.
- Maximum tightness and trouble-free operation of shut-off valves.