Product descriptionThe shut–off flow valve is used in power oil transformers, autotransformers and reactors according to GOST R 52719-2007 and GOST 16772-77 for general and special purposes (hereinafter referred to as electrical equipment). The valve is installed in the oil line between the expander and the main tank of electrical equipment and is designed to automatically limit the flow of oil from the expander in the event of a significant leak. In case of operation, the valve emits an electronic signal.
– Original patented design;
– Smooth adjustment of the setpoint;
– All components from domestic manufacturers;
– Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
– Stainless steel fasteners;
– Valves are manufactured using modern components and taking care of the environment;
– 5-year warranty.