- for determining the presence of the flow and direction of liquids in the pipelines of cooling systems or other devices during operation;
- for monitoring the presence of flow and signaling (issuing an electrical signal) about the presence/absence of a controlled flow.
The size range depends on the conditional passage of the cooling system pipeline.
- High degree of reliability;
- High resistance to aggressive environments;
- Visual monitoring and electronic alarms (up to 6 signals);
- All components from domestic manufacturers;
- Mass production flow gives the most favorable cost;
- Stainless steel fasteners;
- Adjustment of the working time from 0.5 to 5 m/s;
- Operating temperature range from -100 C to +400 C;
- Working pressure – up to 120 atmospheres;
- Possibility of application on pipelines from DN 80 – DN 1000;
- Possibility of remote data transmission and connection to monitoring systems.