WE CAN MANUFACTURE ANY CONTROL CABINET ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS
Control cabinets allow automatic and manual control of fan motors, electric pumps, automated data collection from sensors for subsequent transmission and processing, as well as other equipment management tasks.
TYPES OF CABINET EQUIPMENT FOR TRANSFORMERS:
– Electricity Metering Cabinets – designed to work indoors or outdoors in climatic conditions corresponding to the required category according to GOST 15150-69 and GOST 15543.1-89. They are a steel shell with a lockable door. A circuit board with the required list of components is installed inside.
– Control Panels – designed to perform the functions of relay protection, automation, alarm, control of power electrical equipment with a voltage of 3-150 kV and embedding in existing or newly designed cabinets / panels / assemblies.
– Cabinets of the RS series – designed to perform the functions of relay protection, automation, alarm and control of power electrical equipment (overhead and cable lines, transformers, converter units, etc.) with a voltage of 3-150 kV.
– Transformer Automatic Cooling Cabinet – they allow to control fan motors in automatic and manual mode, as well as electric pumps of transformer cooling systems in accordance with GOST and based on individual customer requirements.
– Automatic Blow Control Cabinet designed to control electric motors of air cooling fans of transformers.
– Terminal Cabinet designed to work indoors or outdoors in climatic conditions corresponding to the required category of U/UHL according to GOST 15150-69 and GOST 15543.1-89.
– Control Cabinet For Insulation Of Inputs designed to connect the inputs of a power transformer to the windings of matching transformers installed inside the cabinet.
– Fan Control Cabinet – it is designed to control electric motors of air-cooled fans of transformers, but unlike according to the customer’s technical specifications.
– Protection Control Cabinet– it is intended for the installation of temperature meters, signaling devices, control of electric motors of cooling system fans of the M/D type of power transformers, connection of built-in current transformers and sensors of technological protections of transformer equipment of voltage class up to 1150 kV to relay protection and automation circuits (RSIA) monitoring systems or automated control systems of an energy facility.
THE POSSIBILITY OF ORDERING ANY CONTROL CABINET ACCORDING TO THE TECHNICAL instructions OF THE CUSTOMER