POWER TRANSFORMER MONITORING AND DIAGNOSTICS SYSTEM (AM)
The POWER TRANSFORMER MONITORING AND DIAGNOSTICS SYSTEM (AM) is a complete solution for continuous analysis of the state and control of a power transformer.
The complex consists of components independent of each other:
– AM-C transformer cooling monitoring and automatic control system
– AM-H-O oil-filled transformer winding temperature control system
– System monitoring the condition of high-voltage inputs AM-I
– Complex analysis of the content of gases and moisture in oil AM-M
– AM-G oil content analysis complex
– AM-D partial discharge measurement complex
– Cabinet equipment (software for collecting and processing signals received from primary sensors)
– ACCORDING TO ASMD “ATF MONITORING AND DIAGNOSTICS (AM)”
The complex is designed for continuous measurement, registration and display of the main parameters of transformers, assessment and prediction of their technical condition, adaptation of maintenance plans.
Due to the possibility of scaling and integration of third-party products, the complex can be formed to meet any customer requirements;
The modular layout of the complex allows minimizing the cost of equipping transformers with modern control, monitoring and diagnostics tools;
The modules of the complex can be installed both on a new transformer and on an upgraded one.